Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Postponed. Never Cancelled.

Painting my kitchen cabinets has been moved to Friday. It will happen this week, no matter what. Things came up and although it bothers me when I have a plan and it has to mutate, it will give me more time to imagine all the painting and artistic technique I will apply to my masterpiece.

Amara has decided to like Pechan and Memphis. She's stopped hissing at them and she's even sharing her royal basket for them to use for naps. Either some kindness has crept into her or she's proceeding with disregard... Who to know her thoughts!

Aquarius: Element - Air, electrically charged and unpredictable. You know the storm is coming, you just don't know when or with what force. Quality - Fixed, Aquarius is the human version of the tornado that carried Dorothy to Oz. Key Phrase - Resistance is futile. (Hazel Dixon-Cooper, Born on a Rotten Day).

4 comments:

  1. What is Quality - Fixed? Is that what you do when quality is broken.

    Do I comment here too much? I have this crazy idea that your'e someone I know..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't mind your comments... I do mind the bad ones, the personal ones that don't need to be read by just anyone.

    And no, you don't 'know' me.

    ReplyDelete

Say what you may here...