Saturday, June 20, 2009

Bambole.

The transition from Los Angeles to Riverside, from bigger cities to little towns scattered across the desert is something to be appreciated in shorts glances and dreamy thoughts. As I drove, I wrote a story in my mind. A private story. Desert mermaids and wild cats.

I'm at my parents' home in Arizona. The sky can be red sometimes. I catch the aroma of their barbequing in the back yard. Wine was moved to a decanter, salads, sides, music. It's a feast. They're so happy. I'm so fortunate. I want to share this with all the people I love.

Love. It was said, that I love everyone and it doesn't make it any less special. True words. I do love. Everyone. The ones I love.

♫ Bambole, vamos bambole ♪

PS: Loredana's birthday party was Amazing. Dinner was perfect. BM was so much fun, but above and beyond, all the people that made it happen are truly precious. Thank you. Very, very much. I love all this love. Besitos.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you may here...