Monday, June 1, 2009

Don't Get Me Started.

Using your signal lights isn't a hard task. Use them. They're there for a reason. PLEASE don't change lanes without using them, if you do so around me, I will give you a piece of my mind. Also, don't try to pass me, then get in front of me and drive like a grandma. If you're speeding up to get in front of me, MOVE with the flow of traffic.

I'm assuming that as an adult who speaks relatively well, you went to school and learned some proper grammar. Don't email me or text me with text talk, use complete sentences, use punctuation marks, use whole words. L8, dunno, aight, laterz, are also NOT Words.

And please, when you talk to me, look me in the eye. Don't gaze vaguely, don't whisper, don't be scared. I'm a sweet little thing, it's all ok.

*Currently listening to Ode to LRC, Band of Horses*

3 comments:

  1. the first thing they want to do is
    tell you they're nice and sweet.

    then they fang you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont think they arent looking you in the eye because they are shy, my dear...grin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw Reaper dear, is it because they think I'm scary then? I'm really very sweet...

    ReplyDelete

Say what you may here...