Thursday, June 4, 2009

A Post That You Can Understand.

It's pretty simple. I think you're wonderful. Let me tell you a story...

There are so many people in the world. So many. But somehow, I managed to meet you. Somehow. There is so much going on. All the time. But somehow, you and I manage to be in the same place, at the same time, making wonderful conversations possible. Somehow.

You're sweet, for that I'm thankful. I'm crazy, for that you never get bored. 'A good flavor of crazy', that, borrowed from a friend.

You give to me what is always nice to hear and I give to you what you seldom know about.

This is a post you can understand. Simply because it is for you!

*Currently listening to 1001 Nights, Beats from the Orient*

3 comments:

  1. i love it when you get down to actually wondering about things like luck and fate and synchronicity and the dissolution and combination of all the elements of the world


    my daughter is making me listen to bach cello concertos right now

    its her way of hinting to me that I am supposed to get her an ipod stereo mount thing.

    this is sweet.
    whomever its written for, is a lucky girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And what makes you think it's written for a girl?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the nicest thing you've ever said to me.

    ReplyDelete

Say what you may here...