Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Latest News...

  1. Former L.A. Philarmonica Violinist, Robert Korda, was finally found (dead). The search ends and sad reality sits in. Story here. When someone's gone missing, we always hold hope. But in a way, I'd take knowing what the the reality of things is instead of not knowing at all. Even if deeply sad.
  2. California needs a reform. The state is falling apart. 'If legislative leaders and Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger don't take steps to overhaul their operations, it might be done for them.' - Action! Hurray! Do something!
  3. Republicans lash out on Sarah Palin. 'Since announcing her resignation, Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin has been pummeled by critics who have called her incoherent, a quitter, a joke and a "political train wreck."- I'm surprised they didn't see it coming.
  4. More on Sotomayor.
  5. Still nothing on Iran.
  6. Micheal Jackson talk is finally slowing down. Good thing, after spending the city's money on a Memorial Service while teachers are being laid-off I say it's about time that people start acting like they should and worry about the things that make more sense. Then I hear that Mayor Villaraigosa was in disagreemnet of the public paying for anything. I say 'let them pay', they requested the memorial, cried like if MJ was their brother and created a mess... The city has more imporatnt expenses to cover. Period.
  7. Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. I. Am. So. Excited. - You're not? Bite me.

6 comments:

  1. Sotomayor is a dog and pony show. She's in.
    They will confirm her in three days tops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bite you?

    Done and Done. Where and when? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not allowed to be bitten... I guess that's the truth... Sorry, don't wnat to get in trouble :(

    Hello!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No. This song is by Lykke Li.

    I like it. She's very shy and she really wnats to say that she loves him. But she can't, she's simply scared. And perhaps maybe scarred.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dont mind trouble, its par for the course.

    And Hello back!

    ReplyDelete

Say what you may here...