Monday, July 6, 2009

The Things I Have Lost.

I have lost a set of keys. One opens my mail box. The second opens the door to a lobby and the third the door to a house where a bunny awaits to be fed by me. If the keys are not at the very last place I can think of, I will be calling a locksmith. I keep thinking the answer is somewhere in my head. I keep searching. Where did I place them?

I have lost all patience. When I hear bullshit I just want to shut it out. I used to be able to go along with it. Indulge you in your delusions. It wasn't hard to do. Now I feel I just can't. I keep hoping to find that quiet place where I can enjoy your voice again.

I have lost a little bit of myself trying to figure things out. I was trying to find myself and I got lost on the way. It hit me, suddenly. And here I sit knowing where to go. Not so lost anymore.

*Currently listening to Hotel Song, Regina Spektor*

3 comments:

  1. Little sweet thing - If you ever find yourself lost again, call me. I'll come and get you. Gladly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you truly lose yourself by exploring?

    We measure ourselves against an arbitrary timeline of events and thoughts, looking back to measure how far we have come, forgetting that how far we come is a constantly evolving circumstance.

    We cannot measure our place in the world without observing that world and being influenced by it.

    Who we are now, is always a step different than who we were a minute ago. Right or wrong, that is an absolute of the universe we live in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marco: Ti chiamo domani.

    Wizard: I really love your comments here. It's very nice to know that you put some thought into it. I do agree, in this case. Kisses and thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Say what you may here...