Friday, July 17, 2009

This Blog.

My Life As A Princess was anonymous. I really liked it that way. Also, I didn't allow comments. It felt like it was for me only, because I wanted to. With this blog, it's been different. I love writing here. LOVE. It makes me happy, it's effortless, I want to share it with the world, I am obviously not an anonymous character here and I allow (encourage) reader participation.

There is one thing...

As life takes different turns, I've come face-to-face with the fact that what I write here may be interpreted by readers in many different ways. Accusations are being made.

I have a decision to make. I can kill the blog and save myself the headache, or I can carry on and let each person deal with his/her issues on their own.

I must carry on. It truly is what I want to do. Freedom. Take it.

Or leave it.

Take your reading somewhere else.

Peace, ♥ and Rock&Roll.

*Currently listening to Ode to LRC, Band of Horses*

2 comments:

  1. they say small minds talk of people
    average minds talk of events
    and great minds talk of ideas

    so. somewhere in there has to be someone who likes to talk about thoughts.

    I bet she's the one getting the average minds to be her PLAYTHINGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. What what what?

    Screw them, accuse away I say!!!

    Accusations are just a layer of bullshit that people try to put on top of others to difuse there glow. Its not worth indulging them unless you like the smell.

    ReplyDelete

Say what you may here...