Thursday, January 7, 2010

Away. We Go.

Swoon...

Watching this film produced in me an incredibly great desire to be in love. It's a sweet, humorous, profound, honest film. Beautiful scenery throughout their journey, a straightforward script, amazing performances by Maya Rudolph and John Krasinski, in fact, the cast in general was pretty fantastic and what captured my heart the most was the tenderness and the open ease of their relationship... I want that.

'I'll always love you. Even if it takes months for you to lose this weight.'
-Burt (John Krasinski), Away We Go



PS: The soundtrack is amazing too. I want it.


*Currently listening to Dream A Little Dream of Me by The Mamas & The Papas*

5 comments:

  1. For some STRANGE reason my mind and heart is allowing me want to be loved again. Movies and hikes are at fault for this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the reasons are hyperdimensional. I think love is how we feel when we're going through different dimensions. like. ok. stay with me on this.

    Trying to explain love is like trying to explain god. He's there. But he's not there. And he can really fuck with you. Or maybe he's a myth.
    He creates the entire universe.

    Or maybe he's just something we invented to pass the time away and he's not real.

    And he definitely cheats at scrabble. You play him and if the word doesn't exist, he invents it all by himself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Victor Hugo once said. "To love another person is to see the face of God."

    Actually thats a line out of Les Miserable. I think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vincent: I know sweetie, I'm right there with you... I love you.

    Turner: I've always loved your brain, I know you're going to mock me for this, I don't care. Te adoro caballo. Siempre. No matter what was or wasn't. Always.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im going to come and visit you and move to your city and make you fall in love with me.

    ReplyDelete

Say what you may here...