Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What I Want Is Here.

I want to make a difference. I want to be more than a mechanism that processes oxygen, eats and sleeps. I want to be more than the ultimate party girl. I want to be more than pretty. I want to be more than funny.

One of the main reasons why I started BluShoppe was to be able to give back. To put a little of what so generously has been given to me back into the world. I've done some good but there's a lot of work to be done. Seven by Two will be a continuum of goodness. It will mark the road for worthy crusades. Vince and I will forfeit high horses and walk along the side of anyone who will want to make a difference with us. Our worlds are beautiful. There's so much to give.

I want to be great, the greatness I have chosen is filled with light and happiness for myself and others. I want to be able to put a smile on your soul.

I want to be useful. Cooking, computing, spitting out reports, dancing 'till the morning sun and blow jobs aren't the only thing I do well.

I want to be here. In this place, at this moment, with all of me, in the real, tangible time.



*Currently listening to Love You Madly by Ella Fitzgerald*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you may here...