Thursday, March 11, 2010

What Do You Taste Like?

Good taste, bad taste, it's so subjective. It varies from person to person. Personally, I cringed every time I hear the selections some people make when it comes to music.

Music and food, yes, I'm a snob. And lovers... Music, food and lovers. I'm picky.

So please feel free to make suggestions, but don't be surprised if I don't respond with positive feedback. Sometimes, out of sheer diplomatic decency, and because the choices made by others have been put out there without my input being directly requested, I don't say anything at all. But boy do I think of a few things to say.

I guess it's all about being tolerant. Some people like it salty, some like it sweet...

I like it tart, with rainbow sprinkles on the side. And please, don't send me flowers, I prefer kisses.


And if you do ask me, and because I'm conceited and self-absorbed, I will tell you that my taste in everything, is definitely the best...

*Currently listening to Flash Delirium by MGMT*

2 comments:

  1. Q: How do you know if a wolf likes you?

    A: He takes another bite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You introduced me to my favorite music. What majucita says, I trust.

    ReplyDelete

Say what you may here...