Thursday, April 8, 2010

Two. Too Much For One.

Is it possible to love two people?

It feels like we've been cheated by something larger than us. In a perfect world, without the irony, there would have been no distance, geographically, in age, in circumstances. Then he would have been with me and I with him.

And when months and months passed with barely any communication and one day, I heard his voice again, the simplicity of a 15 minute conversation brought it all back immediately. All that tenderness. All that wanting.

If it was easier, if it was even possible, would it be as good?

And what about who I have here? What about him and his effort and the patience he's practiced to show that he does care, even if in his own way? What about that feeling a get when I'm laying next to him? What about him? He, I can touch, feel...

So is it possible? Is it real?

Or am I playing mind games with myself? Again...



*Currently listening to Might Tell You Tonight by Scissor Sisters*

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes I wonder if it's possible to love just one person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah is so weird :\
    Silvana

    ReplyDelete

Say what you may here...