Monday, May 3, 2010

Not Again. Move it.

It's a little different today. Actually, a lot different. When is the roller coaster going to end? I'm starting to feel short of breath and anxious. I'm worried about being washed down by sadness again. I was doing so well. It's like the high is wearing off and the low is awaiting for me.

Today is supposed to be good. It's supposed to be a day for closure and definition to something that was so gray. But I find that I'm working hard on holding myself together and not let the happiness I felt yesterday escape me. It felt so good.

There's no crying is baseball. Be strong dammit. Keep yourself together.

Happy thoughts, happy, go to your happy place... Let the music blast and everything else fade.

Careful, not again...


*Currently listening to On My Shoulders by The Do*

1 comment:

  1. Highs are only followed by lows. We should aim to find the right balance and try to remain in it. This is a life challenge. Someone said "cuando más oscura está la noche, amanece". Keep going! Be strong, Calu

    ReplyDelete

Say what you may here...