Friday, June 25, 2010

Day Number Something...

I'm trying to deal things as best as possible.

I really must give some huge thanks to my friends. They've been so supportive. I mean, it's not like I'm terminally ill or my home caught fire... But to me, it's been like a tragedy and they've been by my side holding my hand each and every day, listening to every single rambling sentence that has come out of my mouth, handing me the Kleenex box when needed, bringing over candy, movies, booze...

Dinner with friends, drinks with friends, shopping with friends, friends at my house visiting, friends calling, friends text messaging... They all say the same: It will get better. They've all been in this situation before, they all understand...

I'm so lucky to have them. I know I'm going to be okay. I just wish I could delete him completely and as soon as possible. I wish it was as simple as deleting his number from my cellphone...

It shall pass, and in the meantime, at least I'm not alone, I never will be.

*Currently listening Stand Strong by Nneka*

3 comments:

  1. If you take a female test subject and shove her hand into ice water. Then show her a sequence of images of happy faces/ smiley faces/ whatever...
    she will concentrate.

    If you do the same thing to a man. He will ignor them.

    What do you think that means.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the pictures are of little thinker, I think I could concentrate...

    Maybe not the right time but...I'm so happy right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you have them around... Thank you for emailing me...

    ReplyDelete

Say what you may here...