Saturday, July 10, 2010

What You Got For Me?

Somebody said to me: 'Looking at things in a practical way, it makes no sense for you to be hung up on him at all. He didn't give you what you wanted emotionally, romantically or physically, he made you sad and according to you, he never cared. You may not be able to get it all from someone else immediately, but you know there are guys who want to be with you in one way or another... So being practical, the route to take would be to move on and meet your needs elsewhere.'

Yeah... My emotions aren't practical at all... But maybe it's time to give practicality a chance. 

I want to have some fun. At least that, for now.



*Currently listening to Leave House by Caribou*

4 comments:

  1. I love you woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking at things in a practical way, my city is a transfer point for alot of different flights. Just fly in, and we'll fuck like crazed weasels.
    Today. Now. No waiting, just go.

    It's the only practical conclusion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ... of course, you chould also just , you know, go to the beach while I work here as a Wal Mart greeter...

    ReplyDelete

Say what you may here...