Monday, May 18, 2009

I Will, For Now.

Curry. I'm thinking of curry.

I will be doing all the cooking this week. With everything going on the next couple of week, it will be smart of me to do the cooking. Except for Wednesday. On Thursday, I'll cook up a storm and have Mauro over. A girl is allowed a man as a best friend. I miss my Dino.

Cayenne pepper. Fish.

The mountain looks very tall today. I will walk to the mountain and slowly, make my way up. iPod, check. Hiking shoes, check. Patience, check. Day one of mountain-cardio. Bring it on!

Parallel parking in one swift movement is an art form. My car sits 2 feet away from the curb. Lore is going to do her lessons again.

How to write a book?

3 comments:

  1. Nice voice. I can't relate to images of people drinking tho. It kind of freaks me out. The smiles are too wide. I don't trust it when people smile like that.

    Then again, when I open the door sometimes I swear my cat is planning to kill me. She looks at me with these green eyes... and just stares... I keep thinking one night she'll try to do me in. Maybe dip her claws in poison .. get me while I'm sleeping.

    I walk in the hallway.. and she's waiting there. Staring at me... those eyes.. piercing through to me...

    Then. She sort of quickly breaks away her gaze, you know? Sort of. Self conscious and guilty. As if I don't know whats really going on..


    -=-
    How to write a book. Well. The first thing you can do is learn from people who really care about you and then write it straight to them. Keep them in your thoughts always.
    You can write entire books around single ideas.. For example. Someone told me today.

    "The greatest gift a man can give, is to be honest".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you mean Cayenne pepper?

    Did you know that stuff cures cuts?

    ReplyDelete

Say what you may here...