Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Randomness.

A friend called me with a referral. She said an attorney she knew, needed a legal interpreter for some transcripts and asked me to call her. I called the number given and a man picked up, not a woman as I expected. I explained who I was looking for. He said he was the attorney and explained what he wanted. I listened... Somewhere in the conversation he said: 'My wife and I just divorced, she's going to get married, I'm not... so yeah, I need these transcripts translated'.

What?
I must be an easy target for wife-talk.

I'll charge an extra fee for the random and the weird.

Detox, Day 2: Fruits, cooked or uncooked veggies, salt is incorporated and honey as sweetener. More green tea.

My knee finally looks like a knee. I think I'll be able to run the mountain soon.

*Currently listening to Distractions, L7*

2 comments:

  1. I think you should charge double for weird and random things :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are probably thinking of Zero 7. L-7 is an all-girl punk band.*




    * wedding music

    ReplyDelete

Say what you may here...