Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Iran, Zombies & Shoes

People must stop asking me what I think of Iran. Seriously? Let me list the reasons why:
  1. How am I supposed to know what's going on in Iran when nobody really, REALLY, does?
  2. How am I supposed to know what's going on in Iran when I seldom know what's going on in the U.S.?
  3. How am I supposed to know what's going on in Iran when I seldom know what's going on in MY head?
Seriously. Please.

Kevin's pitch sounds kinda' cool to me, he says: 'I think Iranians need to start doing Flash Mob Protests. I think the government would have no idea what to do if 15,000 people suddenly showed up at Azadi Tower done up as Zombies (and they could hopefully shuffle away before getting shot). If they did get shot...well, they're already dressed as zombies, which would make for some really bizarre Romeroesque video.' -Only Kevin ☺ (yes, that's a happy face).

Okay, now what I really think about Iran: Nothing. We have to wait and see. The world is watching.

R.C.: Don't forget to get 2 of each, in EVERY SINGLE color. Contrary to what anyone might have told you, cows DO like being milked. Also, it is the morally correct thing to do, yes, it is. Morality and Connectedness is shit when coming from the common person. You and I are not common, we define IT honey. Go crazy!

*Currently listening to Such Great Heights, Postal Service*


2 comments:

  1. this is going to be a good blog. people like ditzy girls. Friend of mine who used to work in a slightly scary position at a certain national health center loved to pretend she was really drunk and blog and guys came from all over the world to try to get into her pants.

    She had a tattoo of an old indian on her leg.
    she gave it away when I wrote about calpaine oncosis one day and she autonomically responded about necrotic factors. She ended up shutting down her blog, butits a great read.


    http://mustgethobby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you calling me ditzy? Like seriously? OMG!

    ReplyDelete

Say what you may here...