Thursday, June 11, 2009

Once Upon A Time

I once lost your blog. No, that's not the way this story begins. I once sent you an email. You never responded. I followed your blog, secretly. Then one day, when life carried on with its motions, I lost it. I lost your posts. I lost your blog. This was many, many days ago. Months.

Then one day, I see you again. I pop into your life. I find you.

Magic is sneaky. Magic is powerful.

Then, it's gone. But it's not really gone, we all know that the remains of such magical power leave sweet markings. It wont be put into a gallery along with other affections. It's all been documented, memorized, categorized, defined.

So the lamb says to the horse: 'What a ridiculous, adorable horse'.

*Currently listening to Girl From Ipanema (Garota di Ipanema), Astrud Gilberto*

1 comment:

Say what you may here...