Saturday, July 11, 2009

Happy Endings

Just because you go to a place named Happy Endings, it doesn't mean the end of your evening will be happy.

Noted.

R.C. left for Las Vegas and life must go on with or without her *insert crazy laughter here* - So I'm at this place surrounded by friends and strangers and our song comes on...



I know it became our song when in Boston, every single bar/club played it at least twice. Seriously! Trust me. But why, oh why, do we actually LIKE it so much? Don't stop believing baby!

I walk into one of the bathroom stalls and the girl who had just been there left her (ugly) clutch bag behind. I was almost certain it had to be hers. I did my acrobatic thing and left, looking for her... Several hundred dollar bills were peeking through one side. I hated myself for believing in karma. I found the alcohol-tranced lady and returned her 3-season's-past-ugly-thing.

I could have been $x00s richer today. But who cares, I did the right thing. I'm proud of myself.

Mantra, mantra: Do good, always. Yim hem bababa, tik tik tok. Ha, ha. *wiggle/smile*

End of my evening: Lame.

This is why I'm hot!

2 comments:

  1. Returning money is hot. Not many people would do that. I mean I am not sure I wouldnt have taken a $100 for my trouble, you know?

    And any place named Happy Endings should have some kind of Federally mandated requirement to provide just that.

    JMHO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right on the money. Yes! I say the same. In fact, if you decide to run for President, I'll vote for you!

    ReplyDelete

Say what you may here...