Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I Miss. Sometimes.

I met Fonseca in Hollywood about 3 years ago. That's how long I've known N.M. - He introduced us right before the sound check. I merely knew who he was.

This song played in my head today. I was driving down Santa Monica Boulevard and thought of flowers, Colombian flowers, the most gorgeous flowers I've ever seen.

Sometimes, I miss Colombia.



R.C. (my dearest) was living across the hall from a child molester who was arrested past Friday. 'Hoyt was booked on suspicion of a felony. Hoyt, who was convicted of a sex offense in California in 1986, failed to register as a sex offender when he moved back to the state after living in Nevada and New York, Mendoza said. He did not have details on Hoyt's prior conviction.' According to the reporter at R.C.'s door, he's also being accused of raping a 13-year-old. (story here)

We miss things sometimes. How to know? When to stop and look? What to look for?

Without music life would be a mistake. -Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

What's missing isn't found by looking. It'll come. I'll be open for business, 24/7.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you may here...