Saturday, August 1, 2009

I Figured It Out...

This is how it goes... She's a bitch because she can. She knows I adore her and I'll put up with it. She knows she's got me wrapped around her little finger (paw), she's aloof because it's her way of saying 'if I give you too much, I wont get exactly what I want'. Smart kitty.

She's obnoxious towards her little roommates (Pechan & Memphis) because she thinks they're pathetic for being needy and clingy with me and their mommies. She knows she's my favorite. She wont share, she wont play, she wont place herself in proximity to non-royal felines.

She's my sweet little queen bitch and I absolutely love her.

*Currently listening to Automatic Stop, The Strokes*

*None of these is Amara, I ♥ Kittens*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you may here...