Friday, January 29, 2010

Silly Fuzz.

Now I feel silly
Selfish and dizzy

Now I got this feeling

That you'll forgive me


And you know

Oh my god, just please

Don't ever let me go

Yeah, sometime we're high

And sometimes we're low


- Cuddle Fuddle, Passion Pit


I've been thinking a lot about the chances I've given myself to truly be happy in the matters of love. Sometimes, I've been very hard on myself. The answer is right there in front of me... All this time, and he's still there.

*Currently listening to Blue Lips by Regina Spektor*

5 comments:

  1. I'm not sure what that all means....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marco: I do see :)

    D: It's not really meant to be understood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. there is this great line from a french film I saw a while back. the man asks if she is married, and she says - no, this woman says.. I'm single. I have no boyfriend. And of course, I have a cat.


    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Turner: I left a little something for you, somewhere... Don't look under your pillow ;)

    I'm thinking of tropical islands...

    ReplyDelete

Say what you may here...