Thursday, March 18, 2010

You Look Like Shit. Yes. Me Too.

I have a cold. Again.

I've been sick on and off since Christmas. I'm seriously starting to get worried. This can't be normal. I think my immune system needs the exorcist.

This time, it's not my throat. I have a serious head cold. My ears hurt, my nose is stuffy, my eyes are watery. It's disgusting.

I have an appointment with my doctor tomorrow and I'm demanding a full physical. Lets get to the bottom of this, I'm so over it.



*Currently listening to nothing, I feel blah*

1 comment:

  1. Ok this is just. weird. I was working on Lamb (that is the name of my volvo) (yes, I bought the volvo) and we were talking about fuel and how there is a parallel to the human body - especially in light of the fact that I just pulled the throttle body off? and there was junk like. carbon welded in there. seriously seriously needed to be done. bimbo that I bought the car from never even changed the fuel filter.


    The woman I was talking to made me promise to get a physical. She's smart, intelligent and she cares about me and I'm glad she's in my life.
    And I trust her.


    She made me promise to do it.
    So I will.

    ReplyDelete

Say what you may here...