Monday, April 12, 2010

Don't Want This Fear.

My day was great and everything was perfectly fine and then I found out about something. Something that has nothing to do with me. Something that should have no effect on me. Something that shouldn't bother me at all... But I find myself in blind fear and extreme anxiety and all I want to hear is that everything is going to be alright.

But I know I shouldn't ask. And I know it wont make sense. And perhaps I'm feeling this way for nothing. Perhaps this is all unfounded. And if it's not, I will be crushed and I will have to move on anyway, as I've always known I'd have to if needed.

I have to remind myself to breathe. I have to push it away and carry on.


*Currently listening to Twice by Little Dragon *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you may here...