Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Day 5?

It took for someone to point out that I was being a tad over-dramatic and for a friend to tell me that I just really need to pull my head out of my ass to realize that something has to change.

Okay, he lied to me, fucked me over and left. Yeah... There were also good things about him, about us and about him in regards to me. Whatever happened, happened and it's in the past, nothing to do about it now. If I'm going to move on to being happy, I just need to let this all go.

I've emailed back and forth with him hundreds of times, yes, hundreds. I keep talking about him to whomever will listen. I drive myself crazy with thoughts of different scenarios and this and that and what it could have been and what it is and at this point, the truth of the matter is that I don't even know what's up any more.

I did do my best and now my best is being tainted by my own actions, by my inability to carry on, by my lack of strength in regards to this situation. I had never experience anything like this and I didn't know how to act or what to do. And now, looking back, I was acting like a fool. It's time for me to gather myself and accept that it was what it had to be and I'm okay. I'm going to be great. It's going to be fine.

Happiness belongs to those who want it. I was too busy feeling miserable and almost started enjoying it... Happiness is much better.

I walked to work today and it felt great. I feel good. It's going to be okay.



*Currently listening to Sunshine by Atmosphere*

8 comments:

  1. So you'll be answering your phone now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're going to have ups and downs but the important thing is to stay busy and try to remember the time before him when you were happier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @C - No, I'm taking no phone calls/text messages at the time. Thanks though.

    @A - Yes, thank you. I know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey thinkster be careful about these kinds of posts b/c the cyberkreeps can use them to backtrack you. Walking radius is about six miles,
    so they'll know where you live by your work address.

    I mean, you've got a pretty tight ship here so far. Not alot of personal data. Except the picture.

    wow. we share something in common. I'm not taking calls either. I took some advice from Dr. Bob Parsons and its working. Helps me to be more productive. I return calls and text messages on my own time now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to start stalking little magnificent. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. who is little magnificent? listen. Mr. C for Caberon.

    senor donut is very unhappy about the stalking going on here. very. very unhappy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stalkers. Creepy. Need a life. Leave town as they cried about before. Use tacky words. Friday.

    ReplyDelete

Say what you may here...