Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Not Here, Please.

Yesterday, as I drove down Barham, into Cahuenga, I realized that one of the reasons why I have never considered living in Hollywood is because of all the traffic and noise. When I'm at R.C.'s I can't hear a thing, same as at R's, but I wonder if I'd miss the simplicity of a quieter city, one located at easy access to my favorite places. Do I really stand on the right place?

Ideally, I would like to live by the Beach. A friend just moved and he showed me a picture of the a beach sunset, he took it from his phone, from his front door. Envy here. Mad envy.

I want the sea-breeze and the splash of waves.

Then, I'd be too far from the places a go to most frequently. I guess nothing's really far in L.A., but 10 minutes is quite different from 25.

Someone said: 'You live where? I thought you were a Santa Monica girl!'.

Yes... Perhaps that would be a better place for me.

*currently listening to Oasis, Amanda Palmer*

2 comments:

  1. I lived by the ocean for a long time. It was great. I'd come home, put on gear and go dive and get langustas and bring them back. Cooke them up and eat them for afterschool snacks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me gustan mucho las langostas, pero, ¿sabias que ellas lloran justo antes de morir? Desde que supe eso, me dejaron de gustar un poquito...

    ReplyDelete

Say what you may here...