Tuesday, December 15, 2009

He Likes The Movers. I Like The Shakers.

Have you ever lied to yourself? Told yourself over and over again that it's just temporary? I've told myself that. He's only for a little bit, just for now, this isn't really what I want long term. All lies. Because now I want him. But I'm stubborn and he likes coffee and I like tea. I'm impulsive and he likes pie when I like cake. I'm tenacious and he likes red when I like blue.

Impossible, yes, it is impossible... And I'm a liar.

3 comments:

  1. I'm just temporary? That's a little fucked up sweetie. No more lovin' for you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you think this has anything to do with her secret picture of Elvis Presley, that she keeps in her dresser drawer?

    You know the one ahma talkin' about.
    Uh huh..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wait, was that her picture of Elvis, or yours?
    It says 'to anonymous'... and theres an inscription... can't read it.

    You might want to hold onto that thing, dude.
    It could be worth something.

    ReplyDelete

Say what you may here...