Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Good Dick & Good Night.

I just watched a pretty amazing film.

According to IMDB, Good Dick is 'A look at the relationship between a lonely introverted girl and a young video store clerk vying for her attention.' It goes way beyond that. She's bruised beyond comprehension and he's in desperate need of giving out his affection. They both have what the other needs.

It's a deep, powerful story.

Things are usually deeper than what they appear to be. Everybody has a story. Everyone is fighting their own demons.


On another note: Don't fall asleep when you're about to get what you want. I'm just saying. It probably means that what you were about to get wasn't something you really wanted at all... What's new...

*Currently listening to You and I by Ingrid Michealson, on repeat, cause some things make me a bit sad, but this song makes me happy*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you may here...