Monday, May 17, 2010

Who Cares About The Camping Story.

I sound like a broken record... He said this, he did this, I don't know what to do... Blah, blah, blah...

Yes, he lied to me. Yes, he took me for granted. Yes, he was incapable of committing in a clean, decisive way... But I allowed all of this to go on and on and on...

I was supposed to post about my camping trip today. It was without him. The whole time I was surrounded by nature, the ocean and fresh air, I thought of him... But there was much more to that trip than him... Now I can't remember what I was going to say...

I feel miserable. I wanted him, him, him, him, him.

Game over. End of transmission. There are no more lies to be said. I believed them all, it's now dry time.

*Currently listening to If We Try by Reset! (Kry Wolf's Space Disco Remix)*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you may here...