Saturday, May 16, 2009

Did I Skip It?

My sister was just telling me that Colombian woman are programmed to be girlfriends, wives, mothers. Generally speaking, I would agree. What happened with me? Perhaps, the lesson took place while I was too busy rollerskating in the basement of our New York home when I was 10, dancing to the tunes of Flash Dance's soundtrack or anything by Madonna.

Perhaps I didn't miss it. Perhaps.

*currently, still, very happy, listening to The Party, Justice, and getting ready to go to the Chivas game*

5 comments:

  1. Whats a Chivas game? Is that where you put a gila monster in the center of the room.. and then drink Chivas regal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. umm... there was a game that they used to play out at kitt peak where they'd go out into the desert and get this gila monster. its like. the deadliest toxin in the world, but the thing is, he's got small teeth so he sort of has to chew it into you..

    Ok. so everyone wears shoes + then they start the party and everyone gets into a circle and they pour out a bottle of whatever and so everyone has a drink then, everyone just sort of socializes + when the party heats up, he's coldblooded, so he starts wandering around
    and if he bites you

    you have to take a drink

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok be patient with me, I like to try to figure things out for myself. I finally googled them and the wikipedia entry shows its a soccer team.

    I uh. don't get out much. I went to a baseball game last year. once. :-/ but it was because daughter was singing the national anthem.

    * is slightly embarassed *

    ReplyDelete
  4. *smile*

    Well, I didn't know what Hush Puppies were. I imagines puppies being really quiet...

    ReplyDelete

Say what you may here...