Saturday, May 16, 2009

Home is Happiness


As soon as I walked through the door, I found Amara purring and meowing. She was so happy to see me. Nothing compares to the thrill I felt to hold her furry body and give her a gentle squeeze. She's definitely my Baby.

I want to know what hush puppies are.

Howling was fun. Dollar drinks are seriously dangerous. Summer rocks.

I want: Hot pink stilettos, a new laptop (I may go Mac) and to actually enjoy the soccer game I'm going to. Go Chivas?

*currently extremely happy, listening to Night Timing, Coconut Records*

1 comment:

  1. Once I ran over a thinkpad with my car and all that happened was , it cracked the screen a little. I fixed it for 70.00 bucks.

    So. Been a fan of thinkpad/ Lenovo.
    Macs are good but there's issues... better off with a Lenovo imho. I am not objective about it anymore , ever since then...

    ReplyDelete

Say what you may here...