Monday, June 22, 2009

New.

The last few nights have been marked with one thing in common, my new friend. It isn't everyday that you click with somebody right away. Neither of us were looking for it. It's amusing, stimulating.

I like the ease of our conversations and the lack of any expectations. It's real friendship, right from day one. Last night, we laughed at his misfortunes and talked about fun plans, discussed the differences in Spanish sayings and American, yes, 'tirar los perros' makes no freaking sense ... It's so easy.

Welcome to MyLand. Thanks for the visa to yours. And the family grows...

*Currently listening to Sunshine, Atmosphere (♪Sunshine, sunshine, it's fine, I feel it in my skin, warming up my mind, Sometimes you gotta give in to win, I love the days when it shines, whoa let it shine♫)*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you may here...