Monday, June 22, 2009

Upcoming.


This is what I like the most: A whole lot of crazy to do!

6/25: Lucha VaVoom - Mexican Wrestling, half naked women, comedy and booze. This show's theme: Sexo & Violencia. Yeah!

7/03: Cirque Berzerk - The psychedelic circus! It will be my first time attending... People that go to Burning Man have some craziness to share I've been told. I like it!

7/04 - Quatro de Awesomeness - The same crazy (awesome) fellow that puts together Chriskwanzakkah is going all out with a naughty, insane, 4th of July celebration. His girlfriend is a genius when it comes to wicked. It's going to be over-the-top great, and best of all, for charity!

What are you waiting for? GET TICKETS!

1 comment:

  1. Sure. Gee. Lets see. I'll be out there in about. Oh. Two years.

    ReplyDelete

Say what you may here...