Saturday, December 5, 2009

My Life Is Good...

If a tornado had visited, my home would still look much better. It's been a long, long weekend. It started on Wednesday. It's my favorite boy's birthday weekend, the talented, kind and handsome Mr. Sandoval.

I'm not complaining about the mess. I'll get up in a moment and pick things up, find a place for everything, re-establish order. Tonight will be amazing. I am not complaining. In fact, I feel grateful today, more than any other day, I have it all. I have good health, I have great friends, I have a loving family, I have Amara, I have the best sister in existence, I have a job that I really care about, I have peers that are worth my attention, I have a home, I have food, I have happiness in my life...

Lovely Saturday, Happy Life, Many Smiles... I am truly fortunate.

Amara, the queen of the universe.

*Currently listening to You Are The One by Presets*

3 comments:

  1. * STARES INTO THE KITTENS GAZE *...

    Suddenly. I have this. ... strange.. desire.. to like... go get some tuna fish from the store and bring it here. Right now...


    Cats are crepescular.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cats are crepuscular. Sheep are fluffy and everything is ok when the horse sings a song...

    ReplyDelete

Say what you may here...