Monday, January 18, 2010

Doom & Light.

He's my weakness, my personal emotional roller coaster, my instant gratification, my poison, my little ray of light, my temporary doom, my guilty pleasure, my sporadic adventure, my 'good time', my friend, sometimes my lover, always a mystery, seamlessly predictable; he's not mine at all and I just can't help myself.


'Here I come when I better go, I say yes when I ought to say no'
- Dragonette

CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO



*Currently listening to Dragonette, on a loop*

3 comments:

  1. that clip was the definition of pop kink

    ReplyDelete
  2. but it's not about the clip Turner, and it's not about you either ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I was three I thought the world revolved around me - I was wrong

    and so I sing along.

    A U2 song I like :)

    ReplyDelete

Say what you may here...