Friday, February 26, 2010

Surprise! And There It Is.

I once told the broadcaster who delivers the goods in technicolor that my favorite poem is Poem Number 20 by Pablo Neruda.

He seemed to be paying attention.

Sometimes, I find myself surprised by the tenacity exhibited by certain people of certain charms.

He leaves encrypted messages, a game we used to play, what feels like a million years ago. And sometimes, I find myself still looking for these messages. And sometimes, I find myself, surprised, to find them there.

And all I can respond is: ♥

Poema, de dos amantes extraños. De dos mundos perdidos. Un poema. Y ellos nunca se han tocado.

*Currently listening to Strangers on a Train by Lovage*

2 comments:

  1. Pero los gatos tienen siete vidas - y porque cazadora ..


    primera vida ... segunda vida..
    hmm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Los gatos tiene una sola vida. La mia es interminable, y no soy un gato :)

    ReplyDelete

Say what you may here...