Monday, April 5, 2010

Hello There, It's Me. Really.

I needed some sleep, I needed some silence, I needed to talk to someone whom I hadn't heard from in a while. I needed some space to reevaluate and search for clarity. I needed to be soothed, but this time not by someone else. I needed to be able to soothe myself.

I get caught up believing things are one way, I was off, by a lot. And it's okay.

Some situations become a habit, some relationships cease to be necessary or even healthy and become a recurring daily step by step. Some friendships disguise themselves as more, some emotions creep up on you and when you least expect it everything has changed.

Quite honestly, I wanted to believe what I believed. And quite honestly, I knew it wasn't so. Blind faith kept me playing a part that wasn't written for me... And also, quite honestly, I'm ready to play my part, whatever it is.

I slept a lot today and I'm ready to sleep some more.

Good night world.

Fake Stars, wannabes.


*Currently listening to Giving Up by Ingrid Michaelson*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you may here...