Thursday, May 20, 2010

Can't Buy Me Love.

A coffee maker? Really?

When I saw the box I felt excited but very confused. Then I realized what had happened and I felt upset. Simple, no other feelings.

The coffee maker will be returned.

I don't want plane tickets or expensive coffee makers or watches or anything. It's rude. I'm not interested. This isn't funny. My affection will never be bought with presents.

Good intentions are lost when poeple refuse to listen. Furthermore, good intentions are tainted when you sit there smirking and you think this is hilarious.

Fuck your coffee maker. I'll be buying my own because I can and that one will have no strings attached.



*Currently listening to The High Road by Broken Bells*

1 comment:

  1. Damn, no one give Maju a coffemaker cause she'll flip the fuck out... Hahaha. Just kidding sugar plum. You tell'em.

    ReplyDelete

Say what you may here...