Monday, May 24, 2010

Have You heard?

The birds are chirping and the sun is shining and the rainbows are adorning the sky with their iridescence and luminous wonder... I'm feeling great. Everything is fantastic.

Whenever I'm feeling this good it's hard to not feel that little pinch of fear for the moment when the high ends and the crash starts settling in. But why not believe in it? Why not enjoy it and know it will last? Why not believe that this happiness isn't just temporary... I had been sad and uncertain for far too long. It feels good to have everything working out in a synchronized matter... Everything will be okay.

And if not, well who cares, I'm taking this in and enjoying it. Right now.

I have nothing but nice right now...

*Currently listening to Canada by Treasure*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you may here...