Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I'm Waiting. And I'm In No Rush.

I found out that some poeple read my blog to find out what's going on in my life.

I write here not to keep the readers updated but mostly because I enjoy doing so. Sometimes, when I'm telling a story, the facts mix with my perception of how things happened and result in a fantasy-like account of my memory. Some days I'm feeling a certain way, but the next it could be completely different.

I wasn't joking when I say I think random. I do.

Lately, it has been hard for me to write because everything in my head has ceased to be chaotic and is now in some sort of stand by. I'm waiting to see what's going to happen. I'm waiting to see what I'll decide. My mind changes every day. My heart is not leading the way anymore. It feels cold, the way it used to, when the only thing in the world that mattered was myself.

There's not much to say. I'm waiting. I'm in no rush and I don't feel like I have to decide.There's nothing to say for now. I feel good. The coldness always suited me. I feel safe.

And in the end, the only thing to look forward to is whatever may come. Let it come! I'm waiting, but this time, I'm ready!



*Currently listening to I'll Be Your Man by The Black Keys*

2 comments:

  1. Is that why you hang up on me? Because your arm gets tired? I am not surprised!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, mostly just because you annoy me. :)

    ReplyDelete

Say what you may here...