Saturday, June 19, 2010

Day 2.

Meh...

I slept. I went to bed at 2am and woke up at 7am. That's good. It's the most sleep I've had all week. I was hoping to be able to sleep in but it doesn't look like it's going to happen without the help of some Advil PM.

The pain is still there, and also that little bit of anger. I wish the anger was greater than the pain. I wish it was greater than the love too. I shouldn't love him. He didn't love me. I keep telling myself that over and over again. 

He's been emailing me. I haven't opened the emails. I don't want to read them. As soon as they come in, I get rid of them. I don't want any more lies. I may even believe them. I've believed so many.

I want to sleep it all away.

I just took some Advil PM. Now I wait...

*Currently listening to They Wont Find Tears On Our Bodies by Dance at the Post Office*

3 comments:

  1. I decided not to go anywhere. I'm in town and will be here permanently. Call me if you need me or if you want to hang or have dinner or catch a flick.

    No strings attached, I just want to show you that not all men are assholes and if you don't return my phone calls or respond to texts I can't show you much.

    I love little magnificent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I just don't feel like seeing anyone right now. But thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sleep a lot. It's a strategy. But it's never enough, it seems. Especially when dreams have their own sadistic directors and evil plots. /w

    ReplyDelete

Say what you may here...