Sunday, June 20, 2010

Day 3 - Accepting What It Is

He once told me it was as if I had reset my emotions. This was back when I wasn't his girlfriend but one of the many ladies he had around. I had told myself that being one of many wasn't what I wanted so we stopped talking for a bit. When I saw him again, I felt like we could be just friends. He asked me out to dinner and I said yes, and because I was so into him before, it didn't take much for him to work his magic and we ended up together again. It was that easy.

This time, I want to not only reset my emotions but to completely get over him. I'm not taking any chances. I'm not going to see him. I'm not going to talk to him. It's over. It was over the minute he decide to leave. I'm glad he left. I would have run back to him.

In a way, this is the first good thing he does for me. He was never going to change his ways. I was never going to be the only one. He didn't love me like I wanted to be loved.

There's no other road to take. It really is over.


*Currently listening to Amara snore, the house is quiet, it's nice*

5 comments:

  1. You can't reset your emotions. If it were like that, I wouldn't feel like I want to embrace you every time I think of you.

    You're going to get over it in your own time and that's ok.

    I'm here for you if you need me in whatever way you need me and I know you just need a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMARA SNORE ROCKS!

    I love that song! It's totally HOUSE MUSIC!

    Amara snore is the best band ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check out my new T Shirt.

    AMARA SNORE


    IS this badass or what?

    ReplyDelete
  4. If only it were that simple. Unfortunately, our hearts don't possess logic. /w

    ReplyDelete

Say what you may here...