Thursday, July 8, 2010

Cook That Smile Up

My mood is tied to everything, to my desire to cook, to my choice in music, to what I feel like doing...

In the last couple of days, my mind has been exploding with recipes I want to try out. I want to cook up a storm and have my friends over for lunches and dinners... There's a summer salad recipe, a barbecue pulled pork recipe, a roulade, spicy grilled corn salad... So many possibilities.

When I'm feeling happy, I want to cook! I want to get in the kitchen and make a delicious mess and open a bottle of wine and chat with my guests while I chop away!

It's the summer time and life is starting to look sunny again! Time to do some cooking!



*Currently listening to The High Road by Broken Bells*

5 comments:

  1. We should have a cook off and I will make tri tip and cuban salad... I will provide the bacardi and the charm.

    I could be there in time for dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um... No thanks! I said dinners with friends not creepers! :)

    Hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm coming over for dinner tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you woman. This blog is very good, I didn't know you could write like this. I don't particularly like all the stuff about your ex but it's very well written and it has a voice of its own. Good job. Keep it going and see you later to walk that crazy dog of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am probably the only person in the world that can honestly say, having never met you - that your ideas about food really helped me out.

    I have literally pared back 30 pounds and its never came back since I followed something you were into.

    True story: I'm going to go get some colombian food today. I sold a cellphone for someone who works at a colombian restaurant, and I'm going to give them the money. And I'm gonna get some...

    SancOchO


    and a couple of empenadas.
    Fair payment, I'd say... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Say what you may here...