Thursday, July 1, 2010

No More Counting

I'm just wondering at what point it gets better... At what point will my thoughts be free of him? When will the pain just go away?

It has been 13 days since I decided to leave him but only 1 since the decision was a complete reality... I had still been holding on to some hope... While we were together, I thought my love would be enough for both of us... When we were apart, I still thought my love would be enough for both of us.. It never was.

I don't want anything else but to be me again... I want to erase him. I want to not miss him. I want to think that it wasn't me.

 Flowers are like relationships, eventually, they die.

*Currently listening to Your Ex-lover Is Dead by Stars*

3 comments:

  1. It's going to get better soon. You're not alone. You're going to look back and see that you are better off. We love you. I'm here for you pretty thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn where have I been and what's been going on... Vacation time... Come to Miami!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's hell in the hallways! /w

    ReplyDelete

Say what you may here...