Thursday, May 21, 2009

Dedication. The Brown Haired One.

I feel deeply. That's just the way I'm wired. I feel for myself. I feel for others.

Brown haired one, we've come a long way.

Beginnings aren't always smooth. The middle isn't always clear. Sometimes there's tumult, sometimes there's chaos. When you make it after all of that, you know there's a real chance, hope will never be lost again.

Sometimes I look into your eyes and it's all sadness. I wish I could remove it from you, scalpel in hand, trash bin by my side, I'd burn it. I'm starting to see happiness again. You will see how beautiful everything is again, I promise. We're so blessed. We have one another.

Smile like you did today. Always. And if there are ever any tears, I'd like to be right by your side.

My love always yours. Sisters.

*currently listening to Sooner or Later, Abandoned Pools*

1 comment:

  1. Uh oh. This place is turning into estro-camp.
    I'm outta here.

    ReplyDelete

Say what you may here...