Friday, June 18, 2010

Day One

I have 10 days. That’s the way I see it. I have 10 days to get over him.

Women have been going through heartbreaks for centuries. You would think there’s a formula somewhere, some guide to pull you through it, some list of tricks you use to get over it faster.

Keeping busy sounds like the only thing that may help right now but all I really want to do is sleep and sit in the dark trying to figure out what went wrong. I know what went wrong though, he just didn’t love me. But why? Why wasn’t my love enough for the both of us? I made many mistakes... I know I did. Maybe it was all that...

He didn’t choose me. I once thought he had. I was wrong. I was always wrong when it came to him.

I just wish I didn’t love him. I want the pain to go away.

I want to sleep, and in my dreams I want it to be perfect, him and I together laughing over something silly, cuddling in bed… I love the way he smiles and how he smells and how deep his eyes feel.

I want to rip my heart out. Being awake is just plain painful. I hate myself for loving him. As simple as that.

Day one and the only good thing is my family and my friends, they are the only force keeping me on foot when I just want to lay down and never, ever get up again.

Day one. Please let it be done with soon.

Yep, I almost feel bad for men...


You were the lesson I had to learn,
I was the fortress you had to burn.
- Madonna

*Currently listening to The Power of Goodbye by Madonna*

5 comments:

  1. Little baby princess, Regardless of what you told me I thought it to be prudent to let you know that you are desired and loved. I include myself when I say that any man would be lucky and happy to have you for his girlfriend.

    Get over it in whatever way you must. Not to be presumptuous like you said I was but just know I will be around, I am not going anywhere and if you need me I would like to offer you anything you might need.

    I love little magnificent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Parc3rita, la verdad y toda la verdad es que no tiene NADA que ver con que vos no hayas sidu suficiente! yo conoci una nina supremamente confiada en lo que significas y ahora donde esta esa personita? donde esta esa sonrisa? donde esta esa actitud hechada pa delante? la gran personita que no dejaba nada derrotar la felicidad y alegria?!
    Vos diste todo lo que pudiste dar y es MUCHO. El problema no eres tu, es el otro. El otro no quizo y es asi de sencillo!!! no hay nada que analizar, no hay nada que culpar. El simplemente no quizo comprometerse y eso esta bien por que por el poco tiempo que duro, lo DISFRUTASTE. De eso se trata la vida, de vivir feliz y si se agota pues entonces uno sigue PA 'Delante y SIN reversa.

    :) Mauroski

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you nene. I love you a ton and I know you know what this feels like. I'm trying my best to be that girl again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Classic graphic. Hope after the ten day countdown you're ok.

    Like that song by the chemical brothers?
    The time has come to ...

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. TRUE STORY:

    I posted a picture of that graphic to the kink forum, and th3ere was like... maybe 8, 10 women in there. They all descended upon me...

    "Male sexuality is as complex as female".."I am offended" "This isn't quite right"

    Bla bla bla.
    And I was just laughing. All the guys were like. Hey, that's a pretty funny graphic. Yeah I can relate.

    And the girls were like. How can they say this?
    What does this mean? I know alot of guys that are complex. IS this a fair comparison? Which is more complex, apples , or oranges?

    ROFLMAO

    ReplyDelete

Say what you may here...