Thursday, June 3, 2010

Not Bad But Not Okay.

I'm not sure what it was or how it happened... I had managed to stay cold/flu-free for a good few months, and all of the sudden, my body aches and my throat is sore and I feel like I need to run to bed and stay there before I actually get sick, really sick, like I did earlier this year.

It's also pretty interesting how when I'm feeling sick I don't care about anything else. I just want to sleep. I don't want food, I don't need company, I could care less if there was a shoe sale or if the best party in the world was about to take place... It's also known that when I want to party, no illness can stop me. But right now, I don't care. I want my room, my pjs and my bed. Period.

What I also want is to wake up tomorrow and feel fantastic. Tomorrow , the beginning of the weekend, no time to be feeling like crap!

 Completely unrelated, Totally cute

*Currently listening to Love Lost by Temper Trap, I was supposed to go see them today :( *

3 comments:

  1. Baby princess needs soup. I will bring some over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had soup last night. We are good thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes we did... And thank you for the soup again last night. And taking care of me and everything. Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Say what you may here...