Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Live Music.

Electric Daisy Carnival - Taking place in LA on June 26 and 27. Line up: Thievery Corporation, Paul Van Dyke, Diesel Boy, Paul Oakenfold, Fat Boy Slim, Benny Benassi, David Gueta, Infected Mushroom, Roger Sanchez, Tortured Soul, Simian Mobile Disco, DJ AM, SunFocus, and many, many more... I'm there!

Lollapolooza - Taking place in Chicago, August 7-9. Line up: Depeche Mode, Tool, The Killers, Jane's Addiction, Beastie Boys, Kings of Leon, Thievery Corporation, TV on the Radio, Vampire Weekend, The Decemberists, Band of Horses, Arctic Monkeys, Silversun Pickups, Santigold, Peter Bjorn & John, Lykke Li, White Lies, Adher Roth, Bat for Lashes, Manchester Orchestra, Alberta Cross, and many, many more... I so want to go. So...

After Coachella, all I want to do is rock my gorgeous butt off!

*currently watching The Rocky Horror Picture Show with my grandma*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you may here...