Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Sunny Rainy Day.

It’s official. The crying is over. It’s been 36 hours and not one tear. I’m aware that tears aren’t indicators of sorrow but along with a lack of tears I’ve been hit with a sedating numbness. Maybe not numb, perhaps wistful?

I have a mild headache, but not from crying so much. There’s a small pang of sadness in me, but nothing serious enough to be too worried. I have to remind myself that I am wonderful, that I have a loving family, that I have amazing friends, that I’m healthy, smart, and beautiful. I will always be alright.

It’s raining outside, but my heart is all sunshine. Almost there, I can almost see the rainbow.



*Currently listening to Aint’t Nothing Gonna Break My Stride by Men At Work*

3 comments:

  1. http://www.theonion.com/content/opinion/kids_your_mother_is_ready_to

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a long, lomg story that you may not even believe... Some things happen to the little magnificent one that are just quite surprising.

    Besitos Caballo.

    ReplyDelete

Say what you may here...