Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Let's Move On.


Everyone seems to be looking for something. A complement to our lives.

I'm looking for something too. I'm just not sure what it is.

I was able to look ahead and picture myself in different futures, but at one point, the picture always gets blurry and I can imagine no more... I blame this on my lack of conviction, on how lost I am, on not knowing what I want.

But I do know one thing, I know that I need to stop writing about him on this blog.

The story has ended.

Filed away.

Archived.

Moving on...

'I was your silver lining
as the story goes
I was your silver lining, but now I'm gold'.
-Rilo Kiley


Another song that makes me smile...

2 comments:

  1. 'Everyone seems to be looking for a compliment to their lives' I think the word is. Complement.

    So. Anyway. Apart from that. Nice post. Wonderful to see you are smiling.

    Its raining here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. It's been corrected :) Kisses.

    This morning, I remembered when we used to talk for hours and hours on the phone... The irony, I don't like talking on the phone at all :) - ♥

    ReplyDelete

Say what you may here...